Kongopolis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Kongreguide
    Kongreguide
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Kongreguide Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Welcome to Kong Khronicles

On behalf of the administration and myself I would like to welcome to the KK forums. The forums here is similar to How-To-Kongregate style. If you have any problems I don't care I couldn't think of anything other way. Now, this forums should be used for socializing and discussing anything Kongregate related, of course you can talk about other things. Please follow the forums rules and respect all admins and mods.

Forum Rules
    Contents

i. General
    a. General Rules
    b. Disclaimer
    c. Signatures

ii. Posting
    a. General Posting Guidelines
    b. Multimedia
    c. Search Function
    d. Referring to Main Site

iii. Etiquette
    a. Attitude
    b. Spam
    c. Flaming/ Trolling
    d. Spelling and Grammar

iv. Forum Tutorials
    a. Using BBCodes
    b. Hosting an image.
    c. Posting Videos

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i. General

General Rules
    If you feel that you are mature enough and able to represent the community without putting it to shame and don't really want to read all the rules then at least follow these guidelines:
    1. Be mature.
    2. Do not double/ triple post.
    3. No spamming/ trolling/ flaming/ swearing (swearing is aloud in moderation).
    4. Proper Spelling and grammar.
    5. Be active.

6. 3 warnings and your suspended. 5 warnings and your banned.

Disclaimer
    Kong Khronicles in no way endorses many of these methods in obtaining achievements on Kongregate. I and staff on these forums are in no way responsible for loss of account or suspension. Using these methods to obtain achievements can be risky unless you are smart. So before playing a game and deciding your going to hack it, make sure you know exactly what you are doing. Do not come crying to me if you do loose your account or loose points for hacking. Just do not be obvious its plain and simple. The Kongregate FAQ can be found here. Also, the Kongregate privacy statement can be found here. For security reasons, when registering an account on KK please do not use you real Kongregate username.

Signatures
    On this site I would definitely prefer that userbars are used instead of the norm for more professionalism. If you do not know what a userbar is or want to learn how to make one you can click here. Also, this website offers a large database in userbars if you want one for yourself. Of course I still do not mind normal signatures as long as it's not too big. More importantly is there should be nudity or inappropriate images on you userbar/ signature.

ii. Posting

General Posting Guidelines
    I'll make it clear and simple. Do not be an asshole. Things that annoy me the most are one-word posts and irrelevant responses. Keep in mind that you will be highly penalized on those remarks.

Multimedia
    When posting any forms of media make sure it is not racial and no nudity. Anything else is fine. Swearing is aloud as long as your not flaming like a stupid little kid.

Search Function
    Please use it before posting any threads where you have questions. It may have already been answered! Lets keep these boards clean.

Referring to Main Site
    When posting guides or reviews where you are getting information or videos off another site, make sure the main website (http://kongkhronicles.weebly.com). Before referring your post off another site. You will get a warning for breaking these rules.

iii. Etiquette

Attitude
    As stated before do not be a "dickhead." Anyone users found to have a immature attitude or is just being plain stupid will be severely punished.

Spamming
    After one warning, you will be banned. Self-explanatory. If you do not know what spamming is click here.

Flaming/ Trolling
    Self explanatory. Click here and here for definitions and meanings if you are unsure of what these terms mean.

Spelling and Grammar
    Since we will be portraying a community of intellect, heavy use of internet slang will not be tolerated. Proper spelling and grammar will be enforced.

All quoted from the previous website, just adhere by those guidelines and everyone will be nice to you Very Happy.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am